Tuesday, June 29, 2010

COLOURED DAYS

We are in the midst of a very cool winter in Newcastle. The sky is cloudless and you could be fooled into thinking it was a great day for the beach... until you step outside. Definitely, beanie and coats weather.

I am blessed as I watch beautiful sunsets every evening from my kitchen window, with colours of blue, violet, magenta, orange and gold sweeping across the sky... joyous, and a reminder that even if your day has been 'blue' or 'grey', there is One who is still in control of it all.

'Lavender Days' is a sweet tutu I designed using the softest lavender and wisteria tulle, finished with a wisteria bow. The tulle used in my tutu couture is from the US and is soft on little legs.

Hope your days are filled with joy abundant.
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment